PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Creepy Crafty Halloween Recap

Wow! what a fun event this was!!


Thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who posted and thanks to you for reading! I have a few new followers...welcome!! I had so much fun and I hope you did, too. If you missed any of the posts from the past week or so, here they are! Click on the link below the picture to see the tutorial.
Halloween Candy Jars with free printable! 

I do have another Halloween project to share with you that was originally going to be part of this series, but it turns out I actually can't do 8 million things in one day. Grad school, teaching, coaching Girls on the Run, and life has got me on overload right now. But don't worry. I can't wait to finish the project and share it with you by the end of the week! 
Happy Halloweeeeeen!
and I'll see you soon.

In the meantime, check out this giveaway! It ends today!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Marsha said...

Awesome ideas!!! You make it so easy looking. Now to get busy.
Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad