PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

These are a Few of My Favorite Things Thursdays!

Welcome to the first ever These are a Few of My Favorite Things Thursdays! 
Ok please, be real with me about the name...I've been trying to think of a good one for forever and this is the only half decent thing I came up with! Do you like it? Is it too long? If you have any other suggestions, I'd willingly take them! 

The idea behind These are a Few of My Favorite Things Thursdays is to compile a list of some things I think are awesome and love each week. If you have any projects you want featured, just email me! (missloviecreations(at)yahoo.com) I tend to love everything... so narrowing it down is pretty tough, but I've got some good ones here for ya... And a good mix too. DIY clothing, V-Day decor, and a cozy, organized studio space. Enjoy. And go visit some of these ladies! You won't regret it! 
I want to make one of these, like, now. And find that mustard sweater. LOVE. 

Uh, how amazing is Sarah?! She has some of the best refashion ideas. The original skirt here was $2.50. The gold buttons are my fave.
I'm loving the blue, green, and gray plaid, but the reason why I'm really loving this skirt is it was made from her late grandma's old shirt. How nice would it be to have your grandmother's clothes live on in a different way? I really like that idea. 


That's right, you can have these printables for free and pair them up with some cute little gifts and have a sweet and special 14-day valentine's event with your man! Almost all the work is done for you!


CUTE.NESS. I love the big simple red bow. I love the cutesy colorful hearts. The hearts fabric totally makes it. And it's perfect against that door. Simple and sweet. 

Sometimes all the red, pink, and white of Valentine's makes me a little nutso. Pink is not my fave so when it is used in small doses, I am much happier. This simple and clean Valentine's mantle is perfect. The color of the mantle is awesome and it definitely makes the little bit of pink okay. :) They banner is fabulous and the little wooden slab + heart is sweet. 

Even though I already shared these on my facebook, I just couldn't not talk about these awesome bookmarks. They are the cutest. Loooove the printables that go with them, too. And easy! I may see a class set forming soon for my kinder babies...

BEFORE:
AFTER:

The before stages of her studio gave me hope. My work space totally looks like that on a regular basis. I also love how warm and inviting her space is. The fabric on the chairs are great, I LOVE the rug, I'm loving the old bench/table that would be a perfect height for sitting on the floor to work on projects without breaking your back, the art on the wall is (of course) fabulous, and the organization in the closet makes me want to go organize everything right now.

If you were featured, please grab a button!!



Miss Lovie Creations

I hope you enjoyed this first features post!! Stop back for more next Thursday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

eeekkkk I think my heart just skipped a beat!! Thank you so much for featuring me!!! I will be sure to grab a button! Thank you!!!!!!

saraH said...

THank you so much! I loved all the other things you featured, thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad