PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Favorite Things Thursday on Saturday

Welcome to My Favorite Things Thursday.... not on Thursday...again. 
I really can't seem to get this down. Ha. Last week we obviously didn't have a MFTT post because I was super busy with the end of the school year and then this week hit and it was even crazier. Thursday night was Kindergarten Graduation. Yesterday was the last day. Whew. I love my kinder babies, but this year was definitely the most challenging ever. And those who know me or have heard a few of my stories, know every year in my teaching career has been challenging, but this one sure took the cake. I will always remember and love this class, but I'm glad they're moving on. :) And that my summer is getting closer!!! I have another work week left and then sweet summer is mine. Which also means more blog posts for you. :) YAY!

Without further chatter from me, here's my favorite things that caught my eye this week! 
Melon-Blocked Skirt by Liz and Elizabeth at Simple Simon and Company
Liz and Elizabeth always have the most unique and fun ideas! Love this sweet color block skirt and bow.
Mammarazzi Self Portrait Tips by Delia at Delia Creates
Delia shares so fabulous tips about taking pictures of yourself. I can't wait to try some of her tips and ideas. It's hard to do self portraits!!
Vintage Inspired Tea Party by Kalleen at At Second Street
Kalleen put on the sweetest tea party for her daughter. I had a tea party where we all dressed up in our grandma's clothes and felt really fancy when I was little and it is a fond memory of mine to this day. I'm sure Kalleen's daughter will feel the same. 
Cheesey Shredded Chicken Bites by Kristen at Dine and Dish
Oh my goodness these look incredible. Want them immediately.
Peanut Butter Fudge Coffee Ice Cream Cupcakes by Jessica at How Sweet It Is
OMG. Get in my belly. This is seriously all of my favorite ingredients combined. Jessica is my new favorite person. 
Cars-Inspired Boy Bed by Hani at Craftionary
This is the cutest boys room. Love all the cars print and polka dots.
Tutu and Pointe Shoes Wreath Tutorial by Rachel at Family Ever After
What a great idea for preserving and displaying pointe shoes! I love this idea from Rachel.
Loving this spray paint idea at The Letter 4. Of course I love gold anything. Striped feathers? Yes, please.

Hope you enjoyed this week! If you were featured, I'd love it if you grabbed a button! 

Miss Lovie Creations
Photobucket

3 comments:

Hani said...

wow.. This is amazing, being featured amongst so many fun ideas.. Thank you. :) You made my day! I'm grabbing your button

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for featuring this. You picked so many lovely things as your favorites for the week. And thank you for reminding me to make my image larger on my post, i will do that right now! And off to post your adorable featured button! :) xoxo

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature!! love all of these idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad