PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Tiny Flag Dessert Toppers

You may remember this photo from back in May when I shared party decor pics from Mr. Lovie's 30th birthday party. Today I'm going to share a quick tutorial on how to make these little tiny flags. 
When I made these, I paired them with the fabric bow toppers I saw on Kojo Designs. Love love. I used the leftover fabric from the torn fabric garland I made to make these. They were perfect for my Peanut Butter Cup Brownies.

Wanna make some, too?
Materials:
Toothpick
1"x4" torn fabric strip
glue gun
Glue the toothpick to the wrong side of the fabric in the center of the strip. 
Fold over and press. 
Draw a short line of hot glue from the toothpick out towards the end of the flag on top (of the right side of the fabric now) in the middle. 
Roll the toothpick up while pressing down at the same time and glue the fabric to itself.
 Open up the fabric flag and draw a line of hot glue on the wrong side of the fabric (inside the flag) and then close the flag again (wrong sides together) and smooth it out. 
 Cut the flag at an angle. 
 And finished!
 So easy, right?!
Easy and cute-can't beat that. They'd of course be good in cupcakes (if you're an icing lover...unlike me) or any mini desert/food you're making! 

Linking to the parties on my sidebar! 
Photobucket

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad