PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Friday, August 3, 2012

My Favorite Things Thursday on Friday

Welcome to My Favorite Things Thursday (on Friday again)...
Today, sadly, I am not on a beach somewhere like the past couple of MFTTs, I'm actually posting this while eating lunch in my classroom. Yes, it is that time of year again. No matter how much I've tried to deny that summer is over, I'm here and I'm cleaning, unpacking, sorting, organizing, hopefully planning eventually, and painting(!)-more on the painting later. :) I hope you have all had a wonderful week.

Enjoy my favorites from the past couple weeks since I missed it last week. :)
I love tin lanterns. Always. The color on these are fun. 
Head on over and learn how to make that fun nautical knob! 

Love how this necklace is simple and stunning at the same time. And, of course, I love gold.

Cutest. Seriously. Love them.

I need these in front of me immediately. Wow. All my favorites together.

I thought these were so fun!!

If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a button
Miss Lovie Creations
Happy weekend everyone!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Elise Engh said...

Thanks for featuring my lanterns Allie!

Jessica | Petal + Ply said...

Allie, Thanks so much for featuring my Nautical Knobs! You have an absolutely adorable site! I can't wait to look around!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad